Friday 13 March 2009

Moods Are A Rainbow

I seem to have developed an addiction to stationery. Pens mainly, coloured writing pens. I never write in the conventional blue and black Biro. Ever. My pen colour has to reflect how i feel at the time when I'm writing.
This may sound stupid, but it is really important to me. If i write in purple but I'm not really in a purpley mood i don't connect with my writing. So i have to change colour, to make sure that my inner self is at one with my work. You may think that's really weird, but that's me. Also, if I'm in the middle of writing something, i often feel the need to change to a different colour, to re-establish the balance, if I'm not feeling the original colour anymore. I like bright vibrant colours the best. If you think about it, different colours make you think of very different things...you may not even agree with what these colours conjure for me, and that's because it's all subjective and personal.
Lime Green (best colour in the world) - Relaxing. Cocktails at sundown on a beach somewhere beautiful like Jamaica.
Yellow- Happiness. Running through a field with daises in your hair as a soft breeze blows, no worries.
Pink- Sweetness. Blushing as that special person talks to you.
Blue- Leicester City FC... (Oh Leicester I love you! Tee hee)
Red- Love. Receiving roses and chocolates in your sexiest dress at a date in a restaurant, you minx.
Or it could also represent evil...

Anyway i could go on, i could go on for days, as each individual shade of every single colour means different things/feelings/moods for me. And each one is magical in it's own way xx

No comments:

Post a Comment