Tuesday 24 February 2009

Boo to colds

Firstly, my voice goes like Barry White. Secondly, scratchy tissues make my nose sore. Thirdly, my eyes go red and watery. And then there's the whole general crappy feeling. Boo to that. And double boo to not being able to sleep at night. Grrrrr.
I know that vitamin c is supposed to be one of the best things to help boost your immune system. So, i went down to the shop earlier and bought myself loads of orange juice. Four cartons in fact. As you can see, i think orange juice is pretty damn tasty; i could swim around in a big vat of it. Note: not orange squash because i personally can't stand it because it tastes all weak and fake. Blegh. Anyway, what was i saying? Oh yeah, boo to colds.

If any of you have the flu or a cold at the mo, here's some info for you. Some interesting facts...okay so it's not the most facinating subject ever but it's all useful i guess. xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey I think your blog is really good. I like how you've managed to add pictures in, particularly the cute kitty cat, worked for me! lol ;) I'm still struggling in this blogging world haha

    ReplyDelete