Thursday 19 February 2009

The Oddest Question I've Ever Been Asked?

Everybody's been there. That uncomfortable silence after somebody has asked you something that's either very strange or just darn right wrong. These situations are sometimes with friends or family (in this case laughter usually follows) but on occasions you get a random stranger who makes you want to go and liberally wash your ears out with bleach.
Or a pressure washer.
I know you know this feeling. I also know that remembering what that person said to you has made you squirm like an intoxicated worm.
I personally shudder when mates remind me of,who is now referred to in passing conversation as, the "will-you-pet-my-gerbil?" guy. Suffice to say, it wasn't a gerbil. No it deffinately wasn't a gerbil. Yuk.
However (moving swiftly on, thank goodness),back to friends: i remember sitting in a classroom, doing the good old "silent reading" drill, and my best mate leaned over to me and whispered randomly, "Can i lick your ear?" I laughed. I laughed a lot. I laughed so much that i was awarded a lunchtime detention. Fun times...fun times...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment