Friday 20 February 2009

Hairballs And Duvets


Earler my cat Roo was asleep, on the special cat blanket that i bought for him a while ago,whilst i was searching around my room for an old book. Suddenly i heard a familiar noise which instantly made me spin around.
Ffffft Ffffft.
I looked at him and there he was on his blanket with his neck stuck out like a pigeon. His lips were pressed together and he was wheezing. Bubbles started to froth out of his mouth as though he'd been drinking washing-up liquid. A minute later a sticky ball was sitting on my bed. He obviously didn't want to get his blanket dirty; he had manovered himself so that his mouth was sticking over the side of his blanket and onto my duvet. Delightful.

I wasn't angry with him though- well, could you be angry at the cutest cat in the whole world?

My search for the book was put off til tomorrow though, as i had to change all my bed and wash everything. Couldn't be arsed to resume the search afterwards. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment