Saturday 28 February 2009

Outfits Aren't Complete Without Some Cat Fur

Having to de-fur your whole outfit before you can leave the house drives you crazy. Even when you think you've got the fur off you, it seems to suction back onto you somehow. A complete nightmare if you're wearing anything black.
A friend of mine (who'll remain nameless) found this out for herself at a gathering at my cat-obsessed house. She decided that she would lie on the floor whilst we watched a film. Little did she know that she was lying in my cat's favourite spot in front of the fire. When she eventually got up, her black ensemble had been totally gingered.
After trying to pick the fur off her for several minutes, i had a better idea. The lint roller. I just remember thinking at the time: this would be so much funnier if there was paint on here.
This always happens at my house. People always leave with a little memento from my cat. Or with a 20p in their shoe... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment