Friday 27 February 2009

Day-Time TV

I don't know whether this is just me but if i get a day off and have nothing much to do i always find myself watching TV for hours.
I'm getting addicted to Bargain Hunt, Cash in the Attic and Dickinson's Real Deal. But, I'm not just watching them for the sake of it, i really really like them. In fact, if they're on a couple of minutes later than scheduled, i find myself becoming irritable. Irate even.
I MUST HAVE BOBBYDAZZLERS, I MUST, I MUST!
Everybody says that diamonds are a girl's best friend. To be honest though, I'm not mad on diamonds. Don't get me wrong- i like them but i think there's gems with more "wow-factor" out there. Such as, AAA Tanzanite, Pariba Tourmaline, etc.
However, all gem stones are beautiful.The world is an amazingly beautiful place, isn't it? xx

1 comment:

  1. There is something so sickly compelling about daytime tv.

    ReplyDelete